Saturday, March 8, 2008

Thank you Lanece....


Okay I know I haven't posted in awhile but I'm going to try. Maybe I can get Jason to post too!!! Since Lanece made over our blog I should be able to keep up right?! Thank you Lanece for staying up really late with me trying to make it look pretty!!! I know all I did was distract you, but I really like it!!! So hope all you people that check my blog... will be happy that I finally posted something and that Lanece gave it a needed makeover!!! Thank you thank you!!!
The pic to the right is Jason and I getting ready to go on the Gondola @ the Venitian.
More posts soon........


2 comments:

The Vegas Veenendaal's said...

Looks great! It's been fun getting to spend so much time with you lately! You're the best!
Love-Steph

John and Marissa said...

I LOVE the new look! I stopped checking because you haven't posted in so long. ;) Looks great!!