Tara is my everything, my world, my life... When times get rough or when I'm on top of the world she is the one I turn to. Whether its to share a tear of sadness or a tear of joy I can always count on her to be right by my side.
I thank Tara for introducing me to the gospel of our beloved Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ. My life has been blessed and much easier because of my faith and testimony.
Thank you Tara! Loves forever,
Jason
P.S. Thanks also to all of our great friends & family that contribute to our life story. We love you too!
3 comments:
I totally know you mean us!! You guys are the best! We are so glad we're friends!! That is so sweet of you Bro. Reynolds!!
Jason- Thank you so.. much for this! You are one amazing husband. You surprise me all the time! That's why I fall more in love with you everyday! Thank you for all your love and support!
Loves too! Tara
ty & lan- LOL... Thank goodness you do hair or I don't think we would have met! You guys are great!! Thx for the hilarious weekend we had with your fam!
Awwwww...how sweet! You guys are the cutest couple!
Post a Comment