Monday, March 17, 2008

New Adventures......

So... Jason and I had been talking a couple of months ago and we were discussing how it seemed like things in our life were kinda in a stand still. I guess it was the lull before the storm (kinda)....

On Feb. 25th I was fired from my job @ the Marriage and Family Therapist office.

The 1st week in March Jason got a new calling in our new ward. He is the Asst. Executive Secretary to the 1st counselor in the Bishopric. He is excited....

March 9th our ward split and most of my friends are in the other ward. I'm not too excited about that but at least I still have a few friends in our new ward!

March 16th I was called to be the Laurel Advisor in our ward. There are only 2 Laurels in our ward and they weren't there on Sunday.

and today March 17th I am now running a daydare out of our home and so far it's been great! I am watching a baby girl from our ward. She is 6 1/2 weeks old. Hopefully I will get 1 or 2 more kids and will be busy and having fun. I like being home!!!!

We are happy for the much needed change! Happy St. Patty's Day!

2 comments:

Another Blog... said...

I'm glad you get to be home now too! It is WAY FUN! We need to hang aaaaaaaaaaaaaagain! You all are our FAVES!!

Marylin said...

Hello! So I found you on Marissa's. Isn't crazy how life works that way, just when we think we might be a little board everything goes crazy :)
It was fun talking with you at Marissa's shower!