Daycare- I actually don't mind doing daycare. A lot of people think I'm crazy for liking it but I really do get the best of both worlds. I get to play, watch, feed, change diapers all day and hang out with friends (Stephanie). Then the babies go home and I get to hang out with my husband the rest of the night and get sleep(unless I'm worrying about all the things I have going on the next day).
Preschool- Last week was my first week of preschool. I teach 3 & 4 year old, Tue & Wed from 9:30-12:00pm. We learn about the alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors, animals, days of the week, all kinds of great fun. We do crafts, sing and dance. I couldn't believe how well it went. Maybe because it was new to them or I changed things up enough that they never really got bored, but we had a great time! I guess I'll see what happens this week.
Photography- This is my passion!!! I love taking pictures! It is so fun to capture moments that we sometimes might miss or just memories we will always want to share. So recently I was asked by my friend Lanece if I would be the photographer at her brother-in-laws wedding. I accepted of course and I invited my friend Marissa to come along and help me. We did bridals first, then I took pictures of them at the temple, then we did the wedding. It was so fun! Hours and hours pass by and it only feels like minuets. I have already been asked to do another wedding on Sept. 13Th. Marissa and I have decided to be photography partners. We were booked for another wedding on Sept. 19Th. I'm so excited.....
Cake Classes- So besides photography I have always been interested in making good, fun cakes. If you know me... you know I love to bake, but I wanted to learn how to decorate. So I asked my friend Stephanie if she wanted to take the class with me. Michaels offers classes thru Wilton almost everyday of the week. We started off with course 1 and are now onto course 2. We go every Thursday from 6:30-8:30pm. I have so much fun! It's amazing what a little practice, patience and icing can do!
Bow Making- Stephanie made bows when she lived in Utah and sold them @ a boutique. I'm not exactly sure when we decided to start making bows but we did. We are going to start selling them really soon! They are so cute! I have so much fun doing this too! Time flies when we are making bows.
Somewhere thru all of this Jason and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on Sept. 1st. We didn't do much for the event besides fixing up our rental and making sure the new tenants moved their butts in! We did get a garage door opener for each other...That we love!!! It is so quiet!
Everything has been an adventure!!!
2 comments:
A garage door opener?! How romantic. Hahaha. I am certainly going to need some bows for my three girls!! I am glad preschool is going well.
Way cute bows!! I want to get a girl now just to have some!!
Post a Comment