Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Jason!!!!!


Since today is Jason's 30th Birthday I wanted to give a little tribute to Jason.

Here are 30 reasons why I LOVE JASON.....


1. He Loves Me!

2. He has a great Heart

3. He's has a strong testimony

4. He's forgiving

5. He has red hair

6. He will try almost anything

7. He's a very hardworker

8. He's patient

9. He's honest

10. He's funny

11. He has a great memory

12. He lets me take lots of pictures of him

13. He will talk with me for hours

14. He hates it when I cry

15. And tries to make it all better

16. He always makes my birthday and our anniversary special

17. He can't wait to have kids

18. He's sensitive

19. He's happy

20. He will do anything for me

21. He's Handsome

22. He's kind

23. He makes me laugh

24. He remembers things for me

25. He's kinda nerdy

26. He will cry if he's happy or sad

27. He's supportive

28. He likes to travel

29. He completes me :)

30. He is the greatest Husband that I know!!!!


Happy 30th Birthday Jason. I love everything about you. I hope your birthday is one you will always remember. Thank you for being the man you are!


I love you,

Tara

1 comment:

John and Marissa said...

Happy 30th Jason!! Glad to hear you guys had a good trip!